Sunday 11 May 2014

  Check out our New Products!!!

CHAKRA BALANCE

Check out our new range  of Chakra Balance products. A wonderful, soothing healing Chakra Balance Massage oil, and  our popular Chakra Balance Mist spray.

Chakra Balance Massage Oil can be used for an all over or part body massage, or use on your pulse points and temporal. A blend of 23 organic essential oils blended in a sweeet almond oil base, and energised!

Chakra Balance Mist Spray, a divine blend of 23 organic essentials oils in a natural spring water base.
Spray this around your body and in your energy field, use to bring balance and harmony into a room or prior to  meditation or healing.
Or be just like me - I use it before  I start my day and after the day is done to just cleanse through my energy field, and uplift, and balance my energy.  It is just BLISS!!!

So check them out and see if it appeals to your senses.
http://www.energyworksnz.co.nz/shop/category/Chakra_Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment