Tuesday 27 May 2014

Absolutely gutted. Diagnosis for my 17 1/2 year Cornish Rex buddy, Benjamin, has confirmed stage 3 kidney disease!!! Didn't see that coming - although was aware of some kidney issue but geez!!!!

Now I have nothing against Vets -have met many a kind Vet in my day - not so many open minded ones though that will think outside the square like I do (hate circles -too predictable!) - but the ones I have I like.
However I do not like the idea of putting a natural meat/fish eating cat onto dry kidney food to help his condition.
Doesn't sit well with me at all!!!

So am researching as much as I can - his diet seems fine from what I am reading.
Looking for a Holistic Vet to help out.

If anyone has any words of wisdom then please let me know. This boy has had a hard life, both physically and mentally (rescue cat) and has outlived his life expectancy as well - he deserves some quality time for what time he does have left.
Thanking for any help.

No comments:

Post a Comment