Friday 15 February 2013




Back from the Vet with my special adopted Cornish Rex cat, Benjamin. Yup - even Healers need to work in conjunction with our Vets for the health and welfare of our wonderful animal friends sometimes.

Although- give the Vet his due, he did offer me THEIR cream - or asked if I wished to use MY cream on Benjamin instead.

Chemical versus Natural!! A no brainer really - BUT he did give me the option instead of giving me the old sideway glance and insisting on anti biotics. Thank you Justice - I appreciated your respect in this matter.

Almost every animal that has lived with me has been a rehomed one - and I wouldnt have it any other way to be honest.

Yes sometimes (but not always ) they can bring a lot of emotional, and sometimes physical baggage, but the love and the bonding that takes place is just so wodnerful.
To see an animal open up and blossom like a flower under your love and care is just a miracle.

Animals are not at the SPCA or shelters/rescue centres because they are bad, or have done wrong.
They are often there because some people are bad, or have done wrong by them.

So please consider loving one of these very special animals, givng them a safe and loving home. i am sure that the 'payment' from them would outweigh any concerns one may have in taking on a rehome.


If you are in New Zealand, there is a link on my website page for Animal Rescue & Rehoming Cenrtes  - so check them out at http://www.energyworks.org.nz/animalrescuerehomecontacts and consider adopting or even fostering a new friend.

Thank you ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment